At LoveToKnow Recovery, we know that an addiction may focus on one person, but it affects everyone involved in the situation. Whether you're struggling with an addiction or trying to support someone else during recovery, you've come to the right place.
Here, you'll find well-researched, easy-to-follow articles about everything from drug addiction to compulsive lying. You'll get a real-world take on the latest addiction research, helpful slideshows, and informative articles and interviews. No matter what you need to know, we have the information you can trust.
- Brain Damage From Alcohol Poisoning
- What to Do About Chronic Upper Back Pain After Smoking Cessation
- Where Is Marijuana Legal?
- Drug Abuse and Athletes
Article Highlight: Brain Damage From Adderall Abuse
Adderall® is a powerful simulant psychoactive drug that causes structural, chemical, and functional changes in the brain. Among other amphetamines, it is one of the most misused and abused prescription medicines in the United States. When abused, the toxic effects of Adderall on the central nervous system… continue reading »
- How to Flush Marijuana Out of Your System
- How Long Does Heroin Stay in Your System
- How Long Does Marijuana Stay in Your System
- Compulsive Lying Disorder
Browse Other Topics
- Addiction and Recovery Interviews
- Alcohol Addiction
- Alcoholism Recovery
- Alcoholism Resources
- Drug Addiction
- Marijuana and Adderall
- Manic Depression and Meth
- Why Does My Chest Hurt After Smoking Weed?
- Can Smoking Marijuana Cause Seizures?
- What Are the Medical Uses of Marijuana?
- Can You Overdose on Weed?
- Opioid Prescribing Guidelines
- What Are the Irreversible Changes of Opioid Addiction?
- Oxycodone for Chronic Pain Management
- How Long Do You Have to Take Opiates Before You Become Addicted?
- Drug Addiction Recovery
- Eating Disorders
- Lying Addiction
- Other Addictions
- Overcoming Fear of Flying
- 10 Weird Habits People Have (But Don't Admit To)
- How to Stop Cutting
- What Is Self Destructive Behavior?
- Dangers of Huffing
- Behavioral Addictions Vs. Chemical Addictions
- How to Stop Gambling
- How to Make Somebody Stop Smoking Pot
- Masturbation Addiction
- Causes of Internet Addiction
- More Topic Areas